How to Use
· For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle joints associated with minor backache, arthritis strains, bruises and sprains.
· Inhale for mental alertness, stress relief, and clear sinuses
Be creative and enjoy:
· Inhale to promote alertness and stimulate memory while driving, studying. Bergamot are said to help with concentration. Inhale during the day to increase focus.
· Nausea – Rub 1 drop behind each ear and around navel 2-3 times hourly.
· Diet – Inhale the aroma to curb the appetite and lessen the impulse to overeat.
· Cold and flu – Rub a few drops to the bottom of feet to help enhance the immune system.
· Menstrual cramps – Apply a few drops to the lower abdomen. Apply a warm moist towel for 10-15 minutes.
· Headaches – Apply on back of neck, behind each ears, on temples, forehead, and under nose.
· Neck massage – Apply and massage behind the neck and temple to ease tension.
· Stress relief – place 1-3 drops in the palm of your hands, rub hands together and cup hands over mouth and nose, then take 6 slow deep breaths and think of a beautiful moment.
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Do not apply to wounds, irritated, or damaged skin
Discontinue use if excessive irritation of skin develops
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health care professional before use
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Store Nature Nano essential oils out of the sun and extreme weather conditions.